Thursday, December 15, 2011

349


Photo Challenge for December 15th: Green.

My husband has such beautiful green eyes :)

Oh my goodness. It has been a long day. A good day, but definitely a long one. I finished a Christmas present project that I've been working on forever... That feels awesome. I was rushing to finish it while Josh wasn't home... I've had to steal moments here and there to work on it since Josh works at home. So I kicked him out today so I could finish it! That feels so good.

Today was Jordan's and Amy's last day of finals, so we celebrated with Papa Murphy's pizza! Their vegetarian pizza is so so so so so so so good (bye-bye juice fast for real...). They were going to shoot a Messy Monday vid tonight, but Jordan was worn out so he watched It's a Wonderful Life with Sarah instead, haha. I was only over for a few hours, but I enjoyed sitting around the living room with Ray, Laurie, Amy, John, and Josh talking about all sorts of stuff. I love my family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment