Wednesday, December 21, 2011

355


Photo Challenge for December 21st: Borrowed. 

Since the only things I'm borrowing right now are a movie and some muffin tins (and neither of those make for an interesting photo), Scott "borrowed" my camera to take this picture for the blog. Thanks for helping me out, Scott! :) I like the composition, and he was right about the shadows being interesting. 

Tonight we had some of the old LCA crew over for dinner and games! Will, Victoria, Justin, Scott, and Jen. It was good to see those guys. Check out this intense moment during The Resistance:


I think that's becoming one of our favorite group games. Depending on the group, it can become quite the mind game! During the three games we played tonight, accusations were flying everywhere. It was a good time. 

I almost forgot to mention Will's amazing reindeer cupcakes that he brought:


Are those adorable or what?! I waited too long to get a picture of all of them, but originally there was one with a red nose to lead all the brown-nosed reindeer :) They were so cute! I was impressed. And I sneaked half of one (shh!), so I can report that they were just as tasty as they were cute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment