Tuesday, April 12, 2011

102


We went to the Musgrove's tonight! :D :D :D :D It was REALLY FUN... For the first time, Caiden seemed to really like both Josh and me. All night, he was running up and grabbing one of our hands and asking us to come play with him. He's adorable! And sooo full of energy - very rambunctious, just like a little boy should be :) It was a blast. 

We also played Just Dance with Katie and Hannah, and the Stone-Hall's showed up and we got to hang out with everyone. It was really nice!


At one point during the evening, all of us adults were chatting in the living room and Caiden wanted me to come play with him in the kitchen. I wanted to stay in the living room so I tried to get him to sit with me instead. He got upset because I wouldn't go with him, so his Daddy was telling him to let me stay where I was. Josh jokingly turned to me and said, "You broke his heart!" So Caiden started crying and went to his Aunt Katie for comfort and he cried, "Her broke my heart!" as he pointed at me! I felt bad for upsetting him, but it was hilarious! A little bit later, we were solving puzzles together and he was telling me again that "you broke mine heart." I apologized and asked him if he would still be my friend, and he grinned up at me and said, "YES" - it was adorable. I want a little boy :P


Silly Caiden! We were having fun. At one point there was a rubber ball underneath his shirt which made it look like the Cookie Monster on his shirt was pregnant (and it was adorable) but none of those pictures really turned out because I had the shutter speed too fast (and it made the pictures wayy too dark.. I tried brightening them but they ended up too noisy). Maybe I'll keep playing with them and upload them to facebook sometime this week. 


All in all, it was a really fun time - we really enjoyed hanging out with the Musgrove family and getting to play with Caiden! We love you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment