Tuesday, May 10, 2011

130


Today, Jordan biked from his house to ours - like 11 miles. After a brief rest, he and Josh hit the bikes again and went to Mt. Juliet and back......... they're crazy. That was like a 14 mile trip. While they were gone, I watched some Boy Meets World (Because Josh watches it without me in the mornings before I wake up, can you believe that?). When they got back, I made them some lunch, but Jordan didn't hang around too much before he left for home.. another 11 mile ride... What's crazy is that 37 miles in one day is easy peasy to Jordan. IN. SANE. I'm excited about his bike race tomorrow night though! :D


Josh's legs were (still are) sore after the hill-y ride, so he didn't do Insanity. And we spent the rest of the day watching Friday Night Lights. We're so close to the end of the series it's killing me. Thankfully it's getting more interesting as things are starting to wrap up.. for a while there it was so boring we almost gave up. But we pressed on, with the knowledge that it'll be over soon. And yeah. I'm sure you're all really glad you know that about us now haha.

Yep, I don't have anything else to say. G'night, friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment