Wednesday, November 9, 2011

313


One day I want to have a kitchen with lots of windows so I can take pictures using all the natural light so they don't all look like crap. Totally dreaming about an amazing future kitchen.

Ok guys, not gonna lie. This bread looks awesome. It was really fun to make! I adapted Post Punk's recipe for Marbled Banana Bread so I can eat it without getting sick. And it's delicious! :D (I used 1/2 cup honey instead of the 3/4 cup sugar) The only real difference is that honey makes everything more browned than white sugar, so there's not as much contrast in the swirls. Also, I overmixed the chocolate batter so it's a little rubbery :/ but at least I know not to do that again! 

Tonight we are hanging out with Josh's family + JEN ♥  and we're having a blast. A little catching up, a little Halo, a lot of laughing, a delicious dinner by Momma Laurie... It's a good night. This is one of my favorite places in the world to be! I just love my family so much :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment