Wednesday, February 9, 2011

040

Jordan is the best brother-in-law - he gave this to us yesterday. :D
After a lot of sleep and a lot of Apple Cider Vinegar, I'm feeling much better than I did yesterday. Last night was ROUGH. My throat and ears are still feeling funny, but it's nothing one more day of rest and acv and honey tea won't take care of. Thank you Jesus :)

Let me brag on my Josh for a second, though - He's been nothing but nurturing ever since I got home from work yesterday and mentioned that my throat was hurting. Making my meals for me, going to the grocery store in the snow, fixing me a wonderful smoothie and a bunch of ACV, watching the entire second disk of Chuck with me.. basically taking care of my every need - I barely moved all day haha. Plus he gives sweet me kisses on my forehead and face whenever I'm feeling bleghh. So, ♥ ♥ ♥ to Josh. He's wonderful!

Now for dinner and last night's Parenthood. Goodnight, mr. blogz.

No comments:

Post a Comment