Monday, February 21, 2011

052


GAME NIGHT. :D I like this picture, haha. I wish I'd spent a little more time figuring out the lighting situation... I really only would've needed to make a couple of tweaks to even out the lighting for the photo (also the framing isn't the best... I corrected that with later pictures but none of those turned out as well as this one AHEMJORDANCOUGH)... But whatever. That's what this blog is for - it's a learning experience. :)

Man, tonight was really fun. We played Argue again, and yeah. That game is just fun. I think a lot of why I like it is because it hasn't become a "screw you" game (as we like to call it), which basically means that a lot of the games we play involve deception and maliciousness.. And those "screw you" games are all pretty good fun, but it's just a nice change of pace, haha. And it gets outrageous pretty quick! I LIKE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment