Thursday, June 9, 2011

160


LOL at this picture. Abby called us on skype tonight and Josh got so angry he punched her out through the computer, obviously. I mean, what else could have caused this picture to happen? :p ♥ skyping with Abby (with Evan and Judy's color commentary going on in the background) is the best! 

Josh took me on an afternoon date to see X-Men: First Class. It was pretty good! I mean it was an X-Men movie, so I guess it depends on if you like those or not. Josh and I do, so we enjoyed the movie pretty well :) Just note that there is not a hidden scene at the end of the credits, haha - we learned that the hard foolish way. After our date, Josh went to hang out with his buddy Barry, who just got back into town after two weeks of Army duty. While Josh was gone, I sneaked some birthday planning. I got him a gift that I think he's going to ♫ liiii-iiike! ♫ I'MEXCITED.

Tomorrow looks like it's going to be a fun one :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment