Tuesday, August 23, 2011

235


Today has been perfect. Well, except for the framing of this picture, haha. I just couldn't get it right. 

We're going back over to the Taylor's tonight. Which is a major plus because not only do I get to hang out with my awesome in-laws again (I've heard rumors of a Blimey Cow brainstorming session...), but I also don't have to make dinner for the second night in a row :P Momma Laurie spoils us, I tell you.. 

[edit - 3:45] I've just spent some time updating my "favorite blogs" tab with three more blogs (I won't make you guess which ones- check out "The Generous Wife," "A Genuine Journey," and "The Thought Spot!"). I also figured out how to make each link open in a new window.. which I know is super simple, but it feels pretty cool to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment