Thursday, January 6, 2011

006

What a good day! I woke up to flowers and a very sweet card :) and Josh made me breakfast too.. What a wonderful man I married. He takes good care of me!

This evening, we went to Barry and Emily's for some dinner, good conversation, The Office season 1, and Phase 10. We love them! You can't really tell in the picture, but Josh is holding up the scoresheet from Phase 10... he was very proud of his 160 point victory ;) They're currently repainting most of their house, and so far it looks awesome! Check out their red accent wall in the kitchen / entryway:

So cute. Sorry it took me so long to post tonight. We didn't get home til about twenty minutes ago, and for some reason, the pictures took a long time to upload this evening? So there you have it: Day 006, here and gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment