Tuesday, January 25, 2011

025

On my door this morning
I woke up this morning and my husband was not there :/ he had to go to his family's to work on a drawing with his dad. But I found the above note on the door! Josh sure knows how to make me smile :) I spent all day looking forward to this evening and our date <3

Joy Rolls, our favorite :)
So I got dressed up and Josh took me to Fulin's, as promised. I know that Fulin's isn't the best asian cuisine restaurant, and everyone tells me that we should try PF Chang's, but Fulin's has such sentimental value for us.. We've had so many good dates there. And the food is always really good too, so. No complaints! :D

Rain / a good movie / an attractive man. 
 The King's Speech was wonderful. Like, really good. I'd recommend it to anyone! It was visually interesting and beautiful, the characters were easy to sympathize with (which surprised both Josh and I... I mean, come on, it's a movie about British royalty.. how frigid and boring can you get?), and it was based on a true story.. which is always a nice bonus. Go see it, or rent it when it comes out. It's worth your money, in my opinion!

Also we got one of these :p
So yeah, today was a great day. I love my husband! I'm grateful that going on dates is important to him, too, and that he enjoys coming up with creative ways to surprise me. What a sweet man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment