Wednesday, January 26, 2011

026

This is the god of all taco salads. 
We made the most delicious taco salad for dinner tonight. Oh my goodness, it was heavenly. Definitely adding that to the regular meal rotation. And super easy, too! Obvs. Josh just kept going on and on and on about how good it was, haha. He even told me I'm his hero. The man loves his taco salads!

Caiden!
This evening we went to the Musgrove's to watch American Idol and resist the temptation of brownie a la modes. I had fun! I haven't watched Idol in years but it was kinda cool seeing the new judges :P Steven Tyler is kind of a creep, haha, but I can't help but like him. That's the man who helped bring Liv Tyler into existence! She's beautiful. But anyway, time at the Musgrove house is always nice :) We're going to try to go over there more often... they only like five minutes away, so we really have no excuse for why we're not over there more often!

Mmk, I got up early this morning... bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment