Saturday, January 29, 2011

029

Beautiful Ladies!
Today was so fun! Emily's best friend Mical is in town this weekend, so us girls went to lunch while the boys had their halo time :P Qdoba was delicious, and the conversation was good :) It was neat getting to know Mical. Then we went back to my house and played Just Dance for a while :) Then Loaded Questions, and then a bajillion episodes of Boy Meets World.. which I never watched growing up, but it's hilarious. I love it.

I feel like the days when we hang out with people are the days that my posts are the shortest. Mostly because by the end of the hang out time, I'm usually pretty tired... And today, for some reason, I got tired even earlier than usual, haha. So, sorry about that! Man I'm going to bed. G'night, my faithful few :)

No comments:

Post a Comment