Tuesday, February 1, 2011

032


Happy February, everybody!

We always have a ton of extra bananas lying around, so today, I made these banana struesel muffins and they are KICKBUTT. Seriously, seriously delicious. I added semi-sweet chocolate chips to the second pan, and it's no secret that chocolate makes everything better.. so there it is :)

With the added chocolate chips <3
My birthday is fast approaching. I can't believe that I'm going to be 22 -- that's, like, grown up. 22 year olds are supposed to have everything figured out (or at least supposed to be well on their way to figuring everything out! :p) I'm excited about my birthday, though. Josh and I have talked about going on a mini-trip if the weather and everything works out. We'll see!

I've been browsing various decorating blogs, getting ideas to liven up the place a little more. I love our house and I love how cozy it is--I'm ready to personalize it a little more though. So stay tuned the next couple of weeks for redecorating photos. Well, MAYBEidunno we'll see. :p Putting little holes in the walls still scares me a little bit, sue me.

In other news, I'm beyond ready for Spring!

okokok SIGH. This is what's waiting for me in the kitchen (so I'm going to go take care of that):

No comments:

Post a Comment