Tuesday, May 3, 2011

123


We went to the Musgrove's tonight! :D We ♥ the Musgroves. Caiden ran around serenading us with his harmonica for the first half of our hang out. I love Caiden! After dinner, we watched the old cartoon The Three Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf annnnnnnd it was awesome. Growing up, we had the soundtrck on a record and my brothers and I would run around the house yell-singing, "WHO'S AFRAID OF THE BIG BAD WOLF? THE BIG BAD WOLF? THE BIG BAD WOLF?" (Looking back, I can't believe how much my mom put up with, haha. She surely allowed us to be as rambunctious and energetic as we could.) So anyway, it was a really nice blast from the past to sit down and watch those cartoons. Loved it! We finished up the evening with a bout of Mario Kart, followed by the customary Just Dance 2 session. Good times! Those girls are beast at JD2.

I know I keep talking about not having any energy because I'm trying to get back into eating right again, but duuuuuuuude. Seriously, I thought I'd have a little more pep in my step by now. I know I'm not getting enough iron, too... and that sure isn't helping. SO LETHARGIC.

Blog is done. Now for sleep. G'night, peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment