Saturday, June 4, 2011

155


Well, it's Saturday, and I'm still not feeling well enough to drive the fourteen hours to Texas. :/ I'm bummed! I hope they have internet at the house so we can skype! It's been so many years since I've seen everyone.. Such a bummer. But they'll all have fuun ♥ and I'll keep getting healthier, haha. 

Today's been pretty good. I've seen improvement every day :) I still hurt, but at least I know I'm on the right path! Josh and I watched The Switch over dinner. It was cute! I love movies with weird/cute little boys in them, haha. They make me want to have a weird/cute little boy! :p Plus we're both Jason Bateman fans. It was cute :)

I also watched a documentary called Very Young Girls this morning on Netflix - about the sex exploitation of minors in the US. Well, really it focused on a group called GEMS (Girls Education & Mentoring Service) in New York. We're talking 12, 13 year old girls, getting picked up by pimps who  mess with their minds and abuse them to get them to be prostitutes. All for money. Like, how do guys like that live with themselves?! I suggest the film - it was informative, and heartbreaking! 

OK, this puppy is tired and ready to crash. G'night, everyone. Thanks for your continued prayer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment