Tuesday, March 15, 2011

074


Josh and I went over to my family's house today to hang out with my Momma and give her the plate I painted for her! She loved it! :D :D It says, "The greatest of these is LOVE." I'm so happy that she loved it :):):)

It was so nice to get to hang out with her. We watched the documentary BABIES - soooo freakin' cute - and a few episodes of The Cosby Show. It was just a nice chill day! Mom is on day 15 of her new healthy diet - high raw and lots of vegetables.. She looks great! And she seems to be feeling so much better.. I'm so proud of her! I know how hard it is to stick to the Dr Rawdon plan. 

Dad showed up a few hours into it and it was reeeally nice to get to see him too. I love just sitting around chatting with them. It's always so good to spend time with them. <3 

"Best Looking Daddy in the World"

No comments:

Post a Comment