Saturday, May 7, 2011

127


I hung out with a bunch of cool people this evening! Hannah's birthday is tomorrow, and Jessica's birthday was Thursday, so we all went to Fulin's to celebrate :) But I accidentally left my camera in the car, which was on the other side of Providence. When I realized that I didn't have it, Josh told me to relax and enjoy myself, haha: "Pretend it's 2012. There is no blog." So THAT's why I don't have a cool picture of all of us at Fulin's.

So this picture is something I snapped earlier today, when I was reading a photo blog and I wanted to play wit my camera's settings a little. And I had a little fun with it in Lightroom while I'm waiting for my potatoes to boil - I'm making garlic mashed red potatoes for Mother's Day lunch with the Feeners. I kept putting it off because I didn't want to do it haha. But now I'm letting the potatoes and garlic boil, and it smells delicious!

I've reached a point in this year and this blog where it's not something I look forward to doing as much anymore. It's like. A thing. I'm tired of it. I feel like only a few people read it, and I feel like my pictures are getting boring because I'm unmotivated. But I will press on! Because I want to be able to look back at the end of the year and be proud of myself for not missing a day. And I know it'll be awesome to have like twenty years from now or something haha. *Shrug*

Oh'p the potatoes are done. Gotta go mash 'em :)

P.S. Josh updated his Taylorville blog for the first time in months! Check out his latest post: "Take Heart! Everyone Else is as Stupid as You."

No comments:

Post a Comment