Sunday, July 3, 2011

184


I didn't take any pictures today. I know, I know! I'm a big cheat. (I'm imagining that this picture is Joshie and past-me, reprimanding present-me for breaking the rules of this 365 blog.) Since my husband Josh and I have been sick the past few weeks (and we haven't gone hardly anywhere), I got out of the habit of carrying my camera around with me. Luckily, Alex and his new iPhone rescued me from having to take another boring picture at home! 

So apparently none of us realized how alike Joshie and I kinda look (other than skin tone, OBVIOUSLY - if we were judging solely on skin-tone, that styrofoam cup would more likely be my brother!). But we've got the same eyes, nose, smile, and neck- we've each just got the respective boy/girl version. We're even wearing the same color shirt! Haha. Alex has the same eyes and smile, I'm pretty sure, but he's got a different nose and general shape.


Needless to say, it was a fun family lunch. Lots of hugs and laughs. It was so nice to see my family! It'd been a couple weeks, and I was missing all of them. And of course, the lovely Hannah came too, and it was fun to hang out with her. She, Joshie, and I ran to Providence for errands, and they made me smile. :P So cute.

My poor Josh is still suffering from a sore throat, so he stayed at home. You know he's not feeling great when he skips out on greek food, and then goes to sleep at 7:30! Keep praying that Josh gets better SOON! We'll have to go to the doctor if it's no better in a coupla days.. and neither of us wants to do that.. I wish I wish I wish that my sweetheart was feeling better and that he could've come to family lunch, and that he would've been able to go to Jordan's race. Jordan did really well and got 3rd, by the way! Still in first overall!

Overall, it was a wonderful day. Thanks for all the prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment