Thursday, July 21, 2011

202


I made this clock in college. My professor said it looked like something you could buy in a shop by the beach somewhere, and at the time, I though he meant that as a negative - he said it was too neat, lol. At the time, I was discouraged and thought that meant the clock was no good, but now I realize that he just meant it didn't really fit all aspects of the assignment. As time has given me perspective, I now really like it and it works great in our kitchen - greater than if I had understood the assignment a little better. There's probably a lesson in there somewhere.

Chill Day: 

Josh worked the first half of the day. I cleaned a little, but mostly just goofed off on the internet. We started the Portal 2 Co-op mode (awesome). I worked on a meal plan/grocery list. Josh is taking a nap while I get dinner ready. So You Think You Can Dance comes on in ten minutes :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment