Saturday, September 17, 2011

260


My sweetheart and his new bike :) 

Josh made a video this afternoon with his siblings, so I used the iPod touch for today's picture. I don't know why I never thought of doing that before - for the times I don't want to lug the ol' camera around. 

After the video was made, we all went to see The Lion King in 3D with Sarah and Ashley. It. was. awesome. 

As much fun as this week has been, I am mega ready for a day without plans. But some of tomorrow's plans are a breath of fresh air... I get to see my family! It's been two weeks! I can't wait. 

P.S. Madeline made this super cool video of when her, Amy, Jordan, John, and Sarah made the new swing in the Taylor's backyard. It's kinda long, but once you get to when the music starts, it's adorable... Check it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment