Sunday, September 18, 2011

261


Dude. Josh is the best husband ever. He got a memory foam thing to put on top of our bed AND a memory foam pillow for me. I slept better last night than I have in a long time... Holy cow. I can't wait to go back to bed so I can sleep on top of that cloud!

I got to see my family today! It'd been two weeks, and I've been missing them so much... Seriously, it was so refreshing to hug my Dad, Mom, and Alex. I miss Joshie, though. He's away at school. :(

The Titans game was one of the more entertaining football games I've watched (I'm not much of a football fan, but it was definitely exciting!). They did great. We're hoping it wasn't just a fluke :)

Now we're at the Taylor's, and Josh and Jordan are working on Monday's video. I still haven't taken a picture.. I meant to at my family's. But I was just so excited to be with them that I didn't think about it until both Alex and Dad had left for work. BUMMER. So. Guess I'll slip in and snap a shot while they shoot the video.

[later] we had a lot of fun making this week's video. You know I'll be linking it up tomorrow! Now it's time to sink into that new memory foam mmmmzzzmmzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment