Wednesday, October 5, 2011

278



You guys. I actually made a full course dinner tonight and it. was. delicious. Teriyaki tilapia, jasmine rice, and asian-style steamed veggies. I'm proud of myself! :) 

Yesterday, Josh found me a $2 copy of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone at McKay! I started reading it this afternoon, and I can tell it's grabbed me. I've been wanting to get swept up in a good book series! So here we are. I can see right away why people like them - it's captivating, and easy to read! So yeah. I'm only to chapter 6, but I like it so far :)

Now we're watching America's Next Top Model :) Rooting for Allison! She was my favorite in her season, and she's still my favorite. I think she's adorable. 

Ok I don't have anything to talk about so BYEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment