Monday, December 5, 2011

339


Photo Challenge for December 5th: Looking Up. 

WE STARTED THE JUICE FAST TODAY. Kind of. We *did* have our "final meal" at Panera, so today doesn't really count as part of the thirty days... but we got all the fruits and veggies that we'll need to start off. It's still overwhelming because I have no idea how long what we got will last us. I'm hoping it'll last us a week, but in the back of my mind I'm afraid it's gonna be more like 3 days, haha. I'm praying against that! Juicing is expensive! (And yes, I realize that Kroger isn't the most budget-friendly place to shop for produce... Next time I'm gonna hit up Aldi first)

The Messy Monday video went up today! It's really good: Ten Ways to Get Girls to Like You. Seriously, check it OUT. 

Now we're finally going to watch Half-Blood Prince! AHH my life is so good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment